Industry: Business Process Outsourcing
What Our Clients Are Saying
“The best investment we made all year. The impact to our valuation from the savings generated was a 30x return to our deal partners. All this and it only took 30 days to start seeing results.”
Industry: Health Care
- 20+ locations
- 500+ cc agents
Multi-channel, multi-lingual, contact center with near and on-shore locations including Jamaica and Guatemala. Private equity funded.
- Reduction in the carrier cost (including the immediate negotiation of a $3.6m annual commitment contract)
- Resiliency of network
- Improved management of ongoing expenses
- Significant spend with a single carrier giving vendor undue leverage
- No repository detailing current services and costs
- Managing double-digit company growth resulting in limited internal resource bandwidth
Aggregated carrier invoices and cross-referenced against accounts payable data. Drafted comprehensive network diagrams outlining client profile. Presented phased recommendations accounting for contractual obligations. Lead the implementation along with service turn up and disconnects. Monthly audits of invoices to confirm service delivery and savings capture.
Sourced new primary MPLS carrier. Largest incumbent carrier footprint shrunk to key secondary network. Built high bandwidth ISP solution for data traffic and voice back-up at some locations. New network design enabled five nines uptime. Renegotiated all contracts over a period of 18 months. Enabled the opening of four new contact centers without an increase to telecom budget.
$2.6 m in operating savings.
Click on the image to download the PDF.