Helm is excited to announce our next major investment in our clients. We are evolving and expanding our contact center advisory practice through the addition of a best in industry team. Leading our practice is Derek Oberholtzer, SVP, Contact Center and Advisory and with him, comes a deep bench of contact center and development talent.
As a proven trusted advisor for contact center solutioning and sourcing, Helm recognized our clients’ needs were much wider and much deeper than just these services. Helm needed to grow to meet those demands. This team enables Helm to offer new levels of inspection, design, and implementation support, regardless of platform, for our client’s environments through the added advisory services below:
- Contact center implementation design and management
- Customer Experience stress testing, modeling, and optimization
- High availability and resiliency planning for both technology and staffing
- BPO Strategies and placement
- Operational inspection of end user and management/supervisor effectiveness
- Application evaluation, custom app development, and API integration
- Post implementation adoption and ROI
We welcome a conversation with you about how our expanded practice can drive greater impact and better outcomes (metrics, efficiencies, costs) in your current or planned environment.