Enter to Win During Helm’s Cybersecurity Education Series
OFFICIAL RULES BELOW:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate in the Helm Partners giveaway and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Helm Partners, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Helm Partners. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online only until the end of the campaign.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting survey answers at the links provided on the Helm Blog or Social Media. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Helm Partners. If you use fraudulent methods such as creating bots or submitting multiple email addresses or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Helm Partners. Rules for entry are subject to change at Helm Partners discretion. Helm Partners also reserves the right to add additional methods of entry. In the event of any changes or updates, Helm Partners will release this information through Linkedin or Email as well as display this information publicly at helmpartners.com.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Yeti Cooler with Helm Logo. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Helm Partners. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Helm Partners discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Helm Partners to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Helm Partners. Winner will be notified by email or instant message via Facebook or Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Helm Partners shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HELM PARTNERS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Helm Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Helm Partners control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Helm Partners may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Helm Partners. Helm Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Helm Partners has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Helm Partners reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Helm Partners and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Helm Partners, LLC, 400 Davis Drive, Suite 100 Plymouth Meeting PA 19462. Requests must be received no later than 12.31.2020.
- Sponsor: There will be no additional sponsors to this campaign.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Helm Partners is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- LinkedIn: The Campaign hosted by Helm Partners is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.